1.14.2011

Baby Bladder

This might be a 2011 Blog Overshare, but I'm going to go ahead and post anyway. This is my blog afterall, darn it! I post whaadda want! 

Okayokay, sorry...got sidetracked.
Yes, I have a super small bladder! I don't know when this phenomenon started, but man, it is a bit detrimental. I've been doing some Jew history reading in Starbucks for the past 4 hours and I have gone to the bathroom 6 times!!! SIX, PEOPLE, SIX!!! I did the calculations & that's a bathroom run every 40 minutes! I swear, the baristas here probably think I have some kind of problem. I have gotten so self-conscience about my frequent toilet visits that I'll literally sit here and wiggle for some time before I need to make a run for the loo.
Oh C'est la vie!

2 comments:

  1. the secret is to hold it in. if you pee when you have the slightest urge, you'll just keep peeing again and again. but if you hold it in you only have to pee once.

    ReplyDelete

Search